About this package
Virtually join Ylenia Sambati, owner of YLTOUR DMC and founder of the cooking school Cookinpuglia in her kitchen for Italian cooking classes hosted via Zoom.
Join from the comforts of your kitchen and learn to prepare Italian dishes.
Recipes will be provided so you can easily replicate the dishes in the future.
All the details:
– Classes run between 60 minutes to 2.5 hours, depending on menu.
– Select your class, date and time with your Italian instructor and you’re booked
– Learn the best techniques to execute perfect Italian recipes
– One week prior to class you will receive the shopping list.
– Before the event we will send you an email with Zoom login information.
- Pre-payment is required.
– Refunds are not available, but transfers to another class or person are allowed.
– Classes are in English.
– If you do not want to cook you can just observe and don’t need to buy anything.
– Private as well as private groups online cooking classes are also available
– Recipes emailed as PDFs
– Availabilty: year round
This interactive virtual Italian cooking experience guarantees to give you a true taste of Italy in your own home. A cooking class, on-line, that you can follow at your path, in your kitchen, alone or with friends and family.
If you would like to sign up email us for instructions.